The VIOFO hardwire kit is suitable for most cars and trucks (accepts input voltages of 12-24V). Free up your cigarette lighter power outlet for another device such as your cell phone or USB charger.
VIOFO's hardwire kit will enable parking mode safely: the kit will automatic power off when your car/truck battery voltage is detected to be too low, this will prevent your vehicle battery from dying. The low voltage cutoff threshold is adjustable in 4 increments from 11.8 to 12.4v DC (12v systems) or 23.6 to 24.8v DC (24v systems).
This hardwire kit can be used by almost all USB-C devices like dash cams, GPS navigation devices, radar detectors etc.
Brand new OEM (original) equipment from VIOFO.
- Output Connector: USB-C
- Input Voltage: 12V-24V
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Output Current: 2.0A
- Working Temperature: -40 - 80°C
- Cable Length: 15ft (4m)
- Low Voltage Protection Threshold: 11.8V or 23.6V (adjustable)
Recommended for use with
- VIOFO A139-2CH Dual Channel (Front + Rear) Dashc Cam W/ GPS & WiFi
- VIOFO A139-3CH (Front + Rear + Interior) Dash Cam W/ GPS & WiFi
NOT Compatible with
- VIOFO A129 Duo Dual Lens Dash Cam (Front + Rear)
- VIOFO A129 Duo IR Dash Cam (Front + Interior)
- VIOFO A129 PRO Duo 4K Dual Lens Dash Cam (Front + Rear)
For VIOFO A129 models, please use VIOFO-HK3 (mini USB) Hardwire Kit instead.
The Dashcam Store™ is an authorized distributor for VIOFO dashcams and accessories in the United States.