Now introducing the VIOFO A139-3CH for 3-Channel FRONT + REAR + INTERIOR recording!
For Front, Rear, and INTERIOR Recording
Please note the Viofo A139-3CH (the model on this page) is designed exclusively for recording the road in front and behind the vehicle as well as the driver/passengers inside.. For front and Rear only, please see the A139-2CH model instead.
*** In stock and shipping from Texas now! Order Today! ***
Looking for the complete package for your primary video solution needs? The reliable and affordable VIOFO A139-3CH three-channel (triple camera) dashcam provides total coverage of your vehicle – both inside and out! Perfect for rideshare (Uber/Lyft) or anyone else who wants to record what happens inside the vehicle as well as what happens in front of and behind. Capture the front, rear and interior of your vehicle with extra wide-angle lenses (140° + 170° + 170° respectively). The front camera includes the Sony STARVIS image sensor that records crystal clear footage at 2K (1440p) resolution at 30fps. Both the interior and rear camera record in Full HD (1080p) for excellent video quality all around the vehicle.
The A139-3CH can utilize from 32gb up to a 256GB MicroSD memory cards (be sure to use a "high endurance" type card), so you'll probably never have to worry about having enough room for footage. GPS is built into the unit so you’re ready log speed and position at all times. Hardwire or keep the unit constantly plugged into the 12V outlet to add Parking Mode into the mix to monitor any incident that may happen to your vehicle while you're away, for peace of mind 24/7.
Have confidence in the reliability of the A139-3CH's super-capacitor power supply to provide a longer life span as well as a wider temperature range of operation. This new A139-3CH series features all the core performance and feature-rich functionality the VIOFO brand is known for and checks all the boxes (and then some) for your next dash cam.
Our Favorite Things about the A139-3CH
- A true three-channel set up with 2K resolution video capture in the front and Full HD in both the interior and rear cameras. The unit’s Sony EXMOR R STARVIS image sensor utilizes back-illuminated pixel technology and "realizes" high picture quality in visible and near infrared light. Remove the worry of not capturing incidents due to poor lighting conditions and drive with confidence that the coast is clear!
- Dual Band 2.4 GHz & 5GHz WiFi capability allows for a stronger signal transmission from the camera to your mobile device, allowing you to access video footage faster!
- VIOFO’s built-in super capacitor protects your recorded files from being damaged in the event of sudden loss of vehicle power and will provide enough power to safely write and store data to the SD card before powering down. In the unfortunate event of an accident, rest assured your video footage will be there to tell the tale!
- With the A139-3CH’s Parking Mode enabled via hardwiring the unit to the fuse box or having the camera constantly powered by a 12V outlet, its buffer recording ability captures 15 seconds before an event (motion detection, collision) as well as the 30 seconds afterward. Never miss a thing with 24/7 protection of your vehicle and peace of mind for yourself!
- See something you need to save as an event? Record manually at any time with the Bluetooth remote (optional) and save the footage in a specific event file for later viewing. The VIOFO unit is always ready when you are!
- 2K 1440p Resolution (Front)
- Full HD 1080p Resolution (Interior and Rear)
- Sony EXMOR R STARVIS image sensor
- Dual Band 2.4GHz & 5GHz WiFi
- Capacitor Power Supply
- Parking Mode Protection
- Built-in GPS
- Loop Recording
- Time Lapse
- CPL Polarizing Filter
- Bluetooth remote (optional)
What's in the box
- VIOFO A139-3CH Front Camera with Mount
- VIOFO A139-3CH Rear Camera with Mount
- VIOFO A139-3CH Interior Camera with Mount
- Car Charger (Plug-in Power Cord)
- Rear Camera Cable (6m)
- Interior Camera Cable (1m)
- Trim Removal Tool
- Circular Polarizing Filter
- Mini USB Cable for PC connection
- Spare 3M Adhesive Pads for Front and Rear Camera
- Lens: F1.6 Aperture 7-Element Glass @ 140° Field of View(Front) @170° Field of View(Interior and Rear)
- Image Sensor: Sony EXMOR R STARVIS Image Sensor
- Video Resolution: Front 2K (1440p) Interior and Rear Full HD (1920 x 1080p 30fps)
- Microphone & Speaker: Built-in
- GPS: Built-in
- Storage: Up to 256GB
- Video Type: MP4
- WiFi: Built-in (802.11n 2.4GHz / 802.11ac 5GHz dual band)
- Sensors: G-Sensor & Motion Detection Supported
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 149°F
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 159°F
- Input: DC5.0V/3.1A via USB-C
- Video Loop Mode: 1/3/5/10 Minutes
- Rear View Camera Cable Length: 19’ 8.4”
- Interior View Camera Cable Length: 3’ 2.5”
- VIOFO A139-3CH (5.8MB PDF)
The Bottom Line
The VIOFO A139-3CH is the total package for complete coverage of your vehicle that won’t break the bank in providing dependable service and excellent video fidelity for your video solution needs. Protect your vehicle 24/7 with a true three channel dashcam from VIOFO!
The new VIOFO A139-3CH in stock and shipping from Texas now! Order Today! Includes FREE USA ground shipping and 1 year manufacturer warranty.