Looking to "hard-wire" your Garmin dashcam to your vehicle's electrical system? Garmin's direct-wire power cable harness is exactly what you need to safely enable parking mode on your dashcam.
Connect your compatible Garmin dashcam to vehicle power in order to monitor motion detected in front of your vehicle when parked. The Garmin parking mode cable will record for as long as possible, and will safely turn off your dashcam in case the vehicle battery drops too low, which prevents you from having a dead car battery.
Please Note: Garmin recommends not using a generic cable due to their rigorous requirement for stable charging. Keep your Garmin dashcam recording safely by using genuine Garmin accessories.
Brand new OEM (original) equipment from Garmin USA.
- Cable Length - 12’ (4m)
- Constant Power, Switched Power and Ground Connections
- MicroUSB Power Output
- Automatic Low-voltage Cutoff
CAUTION! Garmin strongly recommends having an experienced installer with the proper knowledge of electrical systems install the device. Incorrectly wiring the power cable can result in damage to the vehicle or the battery and can cause bodily injury.
- Route the parking mode cable accessory to a location in the vehicle with constant power, switched power, and a ground connection.
- Connect the BATT wire to a constant power source.
- Connect the ACC wire to a switched power source.
- Connect the GND wire to the bare metal of the vehicle's chassis using an existing bolt or screw.
- Plug the parking mode cable accessory into the USB port on the camera.
Compatible with the following Garmin dashcams:
The Dashcam Store™ is an authorized North American distributor for Garmin dashcams and accessories.