*** In stock and shipping from Texas now! Order Today! ***
Introducing the new Garmin Dash Cam Tandem, perfect for rideshare, parents, and more!
Get the most out of your dash cam with the complete coverage of the new (and seriously small) Garmin Dash Cam Tandem! Capture a whopping 180° degrees with both the front and inside-facing lenses, giving you 360° degrees of protection in one seriously compact package! View detailed footage with the front facing lens in super clear 2K QHD 1440p video while recording HD 720p in the interior. Thanks to Garmin’s exclusive NIGHTGLO™ night vision technology, both the driver and passengers are clearly captured by the interior camera, even in the darkest conditions.
There's no screen to distract a driver from the road ahead, instead Garmin used the design of the 46/56/66W models and replaced the screen with an inside-facing camera lens. Pretty clever! Worried about accessing the videos? Simply connect your smart phone with the Tandem via direct WiFi connection for instant access to all of your important video files.
Also available is the ability to hook up and control up to 4 Garmin dash cams (Auto Sync) and review footage taken from anywhere around your vehicle at any time!
Our Favorite Things about the Garmin Dash Cam Tandem
- It’s SUPER small! No bulky equipment obstructing your view of the road, leaving you to focus on the all-important task of driving without distractions.
- Don’t leave a spot uncovered with the full coverage and high-quality video of front and interior cameras both with a 180° viewing angle for a complete 360° degrees of protection. Perfect for taxi, rideshare (Uber, Lyft) services.
- Capture high quality video with 2K QHD 1440p with the Garmin’s front facing lens (HD 720p interior with NIGHTGLO™ technology) and record everything in incredible detail – even at night!
- Already own a Garmin dash cam or want to add more cameras? With Auto Sync, you can control and play back video from up to 4 dash cameras via the Garmin Drive™ app. Stick the cameras where you want them and you’re ready to start driving with extra protection! Auto Sync works with Garmin Dash Cam 46, 56, 66W, Mini & Tandem.
- Keep those hands at 10 and 2! Voice operation allows you to send commands to your device while maintaining your focus on the road ahead. Say "OK Garmin! Save Video" or "OK Garmin! Stop Audio", for example.
- With the Tandem’s optional Parking Mode feature enabled via hardwiring the unit to the fuse box or having the camera constantly powered by a 12V outlet, never miss a thing with 24/7 protection of your vehicle.
- Phone dying? No worries, mate! Dash Cam Tandem’s got you covered with an included charger with an extra USB port so you can power up your phone or other devices while on the go.
- 1440p Resolution (Front)
- 720p Resolution (Interior)
- NIGHTGLO™ Nightvision Technology (Interior Lens)
- All-in-One 360° Video Coverage
- Super-Capacitor Power Supply
- Internal GPS
- Loop Recording
- Voice Controls
- Direct WiFi Connectivity (use Garmin Drive™ app)
- Auto Sync (use Garmin Drive™ app)
- Parking Mode Protection (optional, requires hardwire installation)
Included in the Box
- Garmin Dash Cam Tandem
- Low-profile magnetic quick-detach mount
- 16 GB microSD card
- Dual USB plug-in power adapter
- 1.5m/5' USB power cable (for direct plug-in connection to the included power adapter)
- 4m/13' USB power cable (longer cable for hidden wire routing)
- Garmin Dash Cam Tandem User Manual (2.0MB PDF)
The new Garmin Dash Cam Tandem in stock and shipping from Texas now! Order Today! Includes free shipping and 1 year manufacturer warranty. Extended warranty is available.
The Bottom Line
The Garmin Dash Cam Tandem is a compact (seriously, this thing is small!), but robust video capture solution for your vehicle, especially if you do rideshare on the side or as your full-time gig. With the ease of voice control, both front and interior lenses, high-quality video, and optional motion detection (parking mode), this is the feature-high and reliable option for your next dash cam!