The BlackVue BTC-1A Tamper-Proof Case is a security accessory for BlackVue DR550/DR650/DR750S/DR900S Series dash cams. It blocks physical access to the microSD card slot, and prevents unplugging the power and coaxial cables, highly reducing risks of data tampering. It also limits the angle of rotation of the dash cam in its mount, so the camera always aims at the road.
BlackVue's tamper-proof cover slips perfectly over the front camera and locks in place with two allen-head screws (allen wrench key is included with each tamper-proof kit). Secure your investment today!
Dash cam not included.
Compatible with the following BlackVue forward-facing cameras:
This tamper proof case is designed to fit typical car/truck/SUV windshields at an angle of 20° to 60° from horizontal.
Other versions of BlackVue's tamper-proof cover:
- For DR650, DR750S or DR900S on a vertical or near-vertical (60° to 90°) windshields (such as school buses or heavy duty trucks), please click here for the BTC-1B.
- For DR750X or DR900X on any type of windshield, please click here for the BTC-1C.
- For DR490, DR590 or DR590W on any type of windshield, please click here for the BTC-2A.
- For DR590X on any type of windshield, please click here for the BTC-2B.
- For DR750-2CH-LTE on any type of windshield, please click here for the BTC-3A.
Please click on the BlackVue tamper-proof case animation below to view a larger version:
Brand new 100% original accessory from BlackVue.