The BlackVue Tamper-Proof Case is a security accessory for Blackvue DR590X Series dashcams. It blocks physical access to the microSD card slot, and prevents unplugging the power, GPS antenna (if installed), inside/rear camera cable (if installed), and LTE module (if installed), greatly reducing risks of data tampering. It also limits the angle of rotation of the dashcam in its mount, so the camera always aims exactly where you want it to.
BlackVue's BTC-2B tamper-proof cover slips perfectly over the front camera and locks in place with two allen-head screws (allen wrench key is included with each tamper-proof kit). Secure your investment today!
BlackVue DR590X dash cam is not included.
Compatible with the following BlackVue forward-facing dash cams:
This tamper proof case is designed to fit ALL car/truck/SUV/commercial vehicle windshields at an angle of 20° to 90° from horizontal. Rotation of the camera can be locked in place via the built-in hex screw.
NOTE: This tamper proof case is designed to REPLACE the existing DR590X front mount, rather than simply slipping over the existing mount.
Please click on the BlackVue tamper-proof case animation below to view a larger version:
Other versions of BlackVue's tamper-proof cover:
- For DR490, DR590 or DR590W dash cams, please click here for the BTC-2A.
- For DR650, DR750S or DR900S on passenger car/truck/SUV windshield, please click here for the BTC-1A.
- For DR650, DR750S or DR900S on a vertical or near-vertical windshields (such as school buses or heavy duty trucks), please click here for the BTC-1B.
- For DR750X, DR900X on any type of windshield, please click here for the BTC-1C.
- For DR750-2CH-LTE on any type of windshield, please click here for the BTC-3A.
Brand new 100% original accessory from Pittasoft BlackVue.