Looking to maximize the video quality of your BlackVue dashcam? Add a polarizing filter to help reduce the sun's glare, remove reflections on the windshield, and increase color saturation, in even the harshest lighting conditions. These filters work miracles at removing the shiny reflection of your dashboard on the windshield in certain lighting situations.
These simple but effective polarizer filters quickly press over the front lens and snap in place on your DR750X/DR770X (1 or 2 Channel) front-facing dashcam. They fit snugly in place, and can easily be removed if necessary. The filters do not need to be adjusted or rotated (they are actually fixed in place); the filters have been calibrated for optimal alignment at the factory. These filters include anti-reflective and anti-UV coating treatments, as well.
Note: all polarizing filters will slightly reduce the amount of light passing through them (by about one to three "F-stops"), so you may choose to remove the filter at night for highest quality night recording, however this is not absolutely necessary as the BlackVue dashcams automatically adjust their exposure levels.
Brand new design by The Dashcam Store! Filter only, does not include BlackVue camera.
Compatible with the FRONT camera of these BlackVue dashcams:
- 650S Series
- 750X-PLUS Series
NOT Compatible with these BlackVue dashcams:
- DR750-2CH-LTE - See DR750-2CH-LTE polarizing filter instead
- DR750-2CH-IR-LTE - See DR750-2CH-IR-LTE polarizing filter instead
- DR750X-2CH-LTE-PLUS - See DR750X-2CH-LTE-PLUS polarizing filter instead
- DR750X-2CH-IR-LTE-PLUS - See DR750X-2CH-LTE polarizing filter instead
- DR770X-2CH-LTE - See DR770X-2CH-LTE polarizing filter instead
- DR770X-2CH-IR-LTE - See DR770X-2CH-IR-LTE polarizing filter instead
- DR770X-2CH-TRUCK-LTE - See DR770X-2CH-TRUCK-LTE polarizing filter instead
If you'd also like to use a polarizing filter for the DR750S/750X-2CH REAR camera, please click here for the DR750S REAR camera polarizing filter.