Introducing the Vantrue S1 dual 1080P dash cam, for front and rear recording.
Our favorite things about the Vantrue S1
- Affordable front+rear recording dash cam with some impressive specs!
- Dual 1080p resolutions from front-facing and rear-facing lenses
- 60 FPS (frames per second), twice the 30FPS standard for extra smooth videos
- 2" LCD screen for playback right on the dash cam if necessary
- Built-in GPS position/speed logging
- Uses super capacitor instead of battery for longer life as well as extreme temperature resistance
- Discreet Design: Based on the compact and discreet dual lens dash camera designed, the hidden dash cam simultaneous recording front and rear in Full HD, it can also stick directly to your windshield for optimal field-of-view and a super easy installation, thus not blocking the sight and making safety driving.
- Low Light Level Night Vision: Combine with the F1.47 large aperture and superior HDR (high Density recording) technology, dash camera can easily obtain sharp, color-accurate footage and image and will improve the safety of driving at night even in a low-light environment.
- Super-capacitor: Built-in super-capacitor (instead of lithium battery) withstands extreme temperatures from -4 to 158°F enables the dash cam more reliable, heat-resistant, longer life span than batteries.
- Built-in GPS: Built-in GPS module accessory enables the dash cam to location and coordinates of the vehicle. The logging of details can be played back showing car’s location, exact route, speed(KM/H or MP/H).
- Super High Resolution: Featuring a Sony IMX327 sensor and Novatek NT96663 chip set, allows you to achieve the best results of shooting video in different conditions and modes of operation. The Single front dash camera record videos up to a resolution of 2880*2160P/24FPS;1920*1080P/60FPS during day and night.
- Parking Mode: Auto switch the dash camera to Parking Mode when it senses no movement in 5 minutes. Triggered by the motion sensor, the car dash camera will automatically record when people or things come closer to your car. Requires the optional Vantrue Direct-Wire Parking Mode Cable.
- Loop Recording & G-sensor: Loop recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. While once the car impacted while driving or in parking mode, the G-sensor will automatically lock the footage to "Event File" to prevent it from being overwritten.
- Time Lapse Time lapse function automatically takes photos at specified intervals and edit them together to a video clip so they can play much faster than real time. It also captures frames for a time lapse video of a multi-week road trip, greatly saved space on your memory card.
Included in the Box
- 1 S1 Dash Cam with Adhesive Pad & Front Camera Bracket
- 1 Rear Camera with Adhesive Pad & Rear Camera Bracket
- 1 Car Charger with 10ft Mini USB Cable
- 1 3ft Mini USB Cable
- 2 Extra Adhesive Stickers (1 Front + 1 Rear)
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Warranty Card
- Processor: NOVATEK NT96663
- Display : 2" TFT LCD (4:3)
- Image Sensor:
- Front: Sony IMX327
- Rear: Sony IMX323
- Front lens: 170° Wide Angle F/1.47 six-layer glass lens
- Rear lens: 160° Wide Angle F/1.8 six-layer glass lens
- Video: H.264 compression; MOV
- Memory Card: 256GB max, microSD Class 10 (card not included)
- USB Port: USB 2.0, Mini
- Battery: Super-capacitor
- Video Playback: Supports playback on PC/TV/Dash Cam
- PC Operation System: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10 & Mac
- Vantrue S1 User Manual (51.7MB PDF)
Vantrue GPS Player Software Downloads:
The bottom line
If you need an affordable, reliable, and versatile solution, the Vantrue S1 may be the dash cam solution for you. The S1 simultaneously captures the road ahead of you and protects you and your passengers, all at high resolution and an excellent price point. The S1 is priced between the high-end/commercial fleet solutions and the most basic front+rear dash cams we offer. The flexibility of the S1 makes it the great solutions almost anyone.
Includes free shipping and 1 year manufacturer warranty.