Introducing the Vantrue OnDash N2 Pro dual 1080P dash cam, for front and inside recording.
Our favorite things about the Vantrue N2 Pro
- Mid-range, affordable front+inside recording dashcam with some impressive specs!
- Inside-facing lens comes with infrared (IR) LEDs to illuminate the interior even in pitch black, perfect for taxi or rideshare
- Dual 1080p resolutions from front-facing and inside-facing lenses, or 1440p front-only!
- LCD screen for playback right on the dashcam if necessary
- Optional GPS position/speed logging, just add GPS mounting bracket
- Dual Lens 1080P Dash Cam: Based on the powerful Novatek NT96660 CPU, equipped with advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 sensor (inside car camera) and OV4689 (front car camera) image sensor, the dual 1080P dash cam simultaneously captures the road front (170°) and inside the cabin (140°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps. Or utilize the front cam only to record road front at 2560x1440P@30fps or 1920x1080P @ 60fps, capturing license plates clearly.
- Infrared Night Vision w/Sony Sensor: Advanced Sony IMX323 sensor, F2.0 6-glass lens inside-facing cam plus 4 IR LED lights greatly enhances night vision inside car at low light environment, making your driving more safer at night. F1.8 6-glass lens front facing cam and unique HDR video system automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video. Simply toggle the night vision status by pressing the power button.
- Parking Mode & Auto LCD OFF: 24 Hours Motion activated parking mode makes the dual car camera to automatically record when it detects motion in front of your car • Auto start and record when the ignition sparks up • Auto LCD OFF timer ensure you won't be disturbed by another glowing rectangle on your windshield• Ideal for most climates:-4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C) • Excellent audio recording with built in micphone • Time lapse function automatically takes photos at specified intervals.
- Looping Recording & G-Sensor: Seamless Loop Recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Variable sensitivity G-sensor auto detects a sudden shake/collision and emergency locks the footage to "Event File" to prevent that video from an overwrite. Supports up to 64GB microSD cards. Optional GPS to track the driving route, location and speed(To use GPS function, please buy an extra gps mount).
- Total Peace of Mind w/18 month Warranty: Full 18 month Warranty, email replies within 24H, and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee • Pay less auto insurance • Your witness for accidents and insurance claims • Perfect dual lens dash cam for Uber, taxis, rideshare, Lyft drivers, commuters, and families • Works with 12V and 24V vehicles.
- High Resolution: The FIRST DUAL 1080P dash cam on the market: Based on the powerful Novatek NT96660 CPU, equipped with advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 (rear cam) and OV4689 (front cam) image sensor, the Vantrue OnDash N2 Pro dual 1080P dash cam simultaneously captures the road ahead (170°) and cabin (140°) in crystal details. Or utilize the front cam only to record road ahead at 2560x1440P @30fps or 1920x1080P @60fps, capturing license plates clearly.
- Near-360° Full Protection: With a 170° front facing and 140° inside-facing camera in one body, N2 pro captures road front and inside the cabin simultaneously, yet the rear cam is 80° rotatable, a full protection on the go!
- Parking Monitor Auto switch to Parking mode when you parked your car. Triggered by the motion detection, the dash cam will auto record once it detects motion in front of your car on parking mode. The camera needs a constant power supply either from an external battery pack or hardwire.
- Loop Recording: Auto Starts up and records automatically when the ignition sparks up, loop recording saves the latest the videos and overwrites the oldest videos when card reaches capacity. Supports up to 64GB card max, please format it to FAT32 before use.
- Time Lapse: Time lapse function automatically takes photos at specified intervals and edit them together to a video clip so they can play much faster than real time. With this function on, you can record movements, changes, or events that take place over a long period of time, or just captures frames for a time lapse video of a multi-week road trip, greatly saved space on your memory card.
- Critical Events: Seamless Loop Recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Variable sensitivity G-sensor auto detects a sudden shake/collision and emergency locks the footage to "Event File" to prevent that video from an overwrite. Supports up to 64GB microSD cards (Class 10 formatted to FAT32). Optional GPS to track the driving route, location and speed(Please buy an extra gps mount to use this function).
Included in the Box
- 1 N2 Pro Dash Cam with Suction Cup Mount
- 1 Car Charger with 10ft Mini USB Cable
- 1 3ft Mini USB Cable
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- Processor: NOVATEK NT96660
- Display : 1.5" TFT LCD (4:3)
- Image Sensor:
- Front: OV4689
- Rear: Sony IMX323
- Front lens: 170° full 6 layer glass lens with F/1.8 wide aperture
- Rear lens: 140° F/2.0 wide aperture lens
- Video: H.264 compression; MOV
- Memory Card: 64GB max, microSD Class 10 (card not included)
- USB Port: USB 2.0, Mini
- Battery: 250mAh
- Video Playback: Supports playback on PC/TV/Dash Cam
- PC Operation System: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10 & Mac
The bottom line
If you need an affordable, reliable, and versatile solution for ridesharing or just everyday driving, the Vantrue OnDash N2 Pro may be the dashcam solution for you. The N2 Pro simultaneously captures the road ahead of you and protects you and your passengers, all at high resolution and an excellent price point. The N2 Pro is priced between the high-end/commercial fleet solutions and the most basic front+inside dashcams we offer. The flexibility of the N2 Pro makes it the perfect solutions for Uber & Lyft drivers, carpoolers, soccer moms and fleet drivers alike.
The new Vantrue N2 Pro, *** in stock and shipping from Texas now! *** Order today! Includes free shipping and 1 year manufacturer warranty.