The SmartWitness CP4S is the world’s most advanced and most compact 4-channel (up to 4 cameras) connected vehicle recorder. CP4S is an LTE enabled dash cam system which offers commercial vehicle owners an effective risk reducing means to aid in the investigation process, decrease collateral damages associated with car accidents, encourage safe driving, monitor driving behaviors and location, and more!
The CP4S features 4 camera inputs for connecting 1, 2, 3, or 4 cameras simultaneously. A 3-Axis G-Sensor, microphone, SD card (up to 265GB capacity), panic button, embedded 4G LTE cellular modem, & GPS make the CP4S a complete professional video telematics hardware solution. CP4S is powered up on vehicle ignition and automatically begins recording. Various camera options are available, making the amount of possible CP4S system combinations nearly endless. An LCD display can be connected to CP4S, enabling the CP4S to double as a rearview backup system and/or blind-spot aid for the truck drivers.
Why is the CP4S So Great for Fleets?
CP4S by SmartWitness is small, lightweight, easy to use, and simple to install compared to other complex and expensive mobile DVR dash cams. CP4S can be easily installed inside a glove box or purchased with a locking case to prevent unauthorized access to the recorded data. An LCD monitor is not required for use, but can be added to provide added visibility in and around the vehicle for added security and safer operation.
- Upto 720p HD recording on all 4 channels
- 256GB SD storage capacity, record up to 150 hours of footage on 4 camera setup
- Up to 10x faster data upload for smooth, no-lag replay
- Various camera options: wide angle, weatherproof, infrared, dome, side view, rugged, reverse cameras, etc.
- Faster, easier installation with all camera input connectors now “B” connectors
- Added flexibility with no pairing requirements
- Dual Record mode (Continuous + Event)
- Optional Audio Recording
- Connects directly to vehicle ignition power, automated operation
- Tamper-Resistant locking case available; Key required to access SD card data and interface cables
- GPS data records full time to provide location data, vehicle speed, and accurate time/date
- Adjustable Resolution & Frame Rate
- Built-in G-Shock Sensor and Gyro (adjustable sensitivity)
- Three 12V alarm input triggers for advanced event recording. Two 5V alarm outputs for 3rd party systems integration
- Wired remote control & Emergency/Panic button for driver activated event recording
- Auto SD card format feature. CP4S automatically detects SD error/corruption and auto-formats itself and begins recording again
- Delay power shutdown feature enables recording for up to 24 hours after ignition off
- Built-in temperature logic for improved performance in high-temp environments
- REST API available for system integration
Playback & Analysis
- Live camera feeds, GPS tracking locations, and event alerts
- PC Analysis Software Included
- Compatible with SmartWitness Smart API for AVL/Telematics Integration
- Filter Data Search by Time/Date, Event, Vehicle Speed, G-Force level
- MP4 Conversion Tool. Data Remains Watermarked.
- Google Maps Integration for Route Tracking
- Google Earth Export Tool for Advanced Route Tracking and Archiving
- Privacy masking feature for blurring out faces or license plate numbers
- 31 day Vehicle Tracking History, showing vehicle location, speed and driving style regardless if event video was recorded or not
- Save/Print Event Reports
- OTA Software & Firmware Updates
- With optional LCD monitor connected, view all four cameras at once or playback recorded videos in the vehicle
What's in the Box?
- CP4S recorder
- Power cable harness with alarm trigger wires
- GPS Antenna Module
- Remote Control/Panic Button
- 3M foam adhesive, adhesive Velcro, & adhesive cable clips
- Mic & G-Shock Sensor (built-in to CP4S recorder)
- Omni-Directional wired microphone extension with 9' cable
- Video output cable for connecting LCD monitor
- Quick Start Guide
CP4S is certified on AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint networks. Talk to our fleet specialists to learn more.
- SmartWitness CP4S User Manual
NOTE: The CP4S comes pre-configured for each specific customer. Do not attempt to reconfigure the unit via the CP4S Configuration Tool (as shown in the user manual).
PC Playback Software
- Download CP4S Brochure (PDF)
- Download CP4S Datasheet (PDF)
The Bottom Line
If you own, operate or manage a company with a fleet of vehicles, you know about the hazards that exist for your drivers and for your company. Being able to ensure accurate information in the event of an incident is priceless. The CP4S, although robust in features, is still an affordable multi-channel camera recording system for your heavy duty vehicles, emergency vehicles, transportation vans, etc. A truly fast, connected multi-channel solution can greatly increase, not only your peace of mind, but also your chances of coming out on top if involved in an incident with another vehicle or other third party. Protect your investments now by giving our fleet specialists a call at 888-855-5470 today.
For More Information
Please fill out the form below and a fleet account specialist will get back to you within 1 business day.
Looking For Telematics But With More or Less Camera Coverage?
- The 1-Channel AP1 from SmartWitness will cover just the road in front of your vehicles.
- The 2-Channel KP2 from SmartWitness will cover the road and the driver.
- The 1-8 Channel CRX from SmartWitness will cover up to 8 camera angles per vehicle, for TOTAL coverage inside and out.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
New CP4S - 4 Channel Video Recorder from SmartWitness
Protect your fleet drivers and business from false claims and ...
SmartView OverView Video
SmartView is a video telematics software for fleets which help...
Basic Overview of SmartView Fleet Management from The Dashcam Store
Harness the power and utility of the SmartView program to effe...
SmartWitness Captured Incident Videos
Accident footage from SmartWitness vehicle dash cameras. The f...