Plug-in Cloud Connectivity for BlackVue 770X & 970X Dash Cams
Stay connected to your BlackVue DR770X/DR970X dashcam 24/7 with the new 4G LTE USB Plug-in Connectivity Module (CM100GLTE)!
Always know what is happening with your vehicle. The CM100GLTE connects to your compatible BlackVue dashcam (DR970X Series and DR770X Series) to provide no-hassle and reliable 4G LTE connectivity. Simply insert a valid Nano SIM card and connect the CM100GLTE via the USB port of your dashcam: no extra wiring required. The module is powered by the BlackVue dashcam and automatically accesses the Cloud when the module is plugged in. No need to worry about the module running out of power when parked.
SIM Card Included
** Update for April 2023: A BlackVue SIM card IS NOW included **. You can activate the BlackVue SIM card and use a BlackVue data plan (all handled within the BlackVue app), or you can still obtain your own 4G/LTE Nano SIM card from the carrier of your choice (T-Mobile recommended) if you like.
With the CM100GLTE's 4G LTE, you can connect your dashcam to the BlackVue Over the Cloud service and check in to your dashcam live feed remotely at any time as well as receive notifications to your phone when events occur while you are away from your vehicle.
Sign up for a free or paid BlackVue Over the Cloud plan and download the free BlackVue App to your Apple/Android smart phone to stay connected and secure!
- Version: North America (USA/Canada/Mexico)
- Supported Cellular Bands: B2, B4, B12
- Primary Supported Carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Telus (Other carriers possible as well)
- Color: Black
- Size: L/W/H - 90mm x 60mm x 10mm / 3.5in x 2.4in x 0.4in
- Weight: 74g / 2.6oz
- Mounting Type: Adhesive Pads
- SIM Type: Nano SIM card
- Connector Type: Micro USB Type-B Connector with Harness Cable
- USB Interface: Compliant with USB 2.0 specification, up to 480Mbps data transfer rate
- Power Supply: USB
- Typical Power Supply Voltage: 5.0V / 1A Supply Input Voltage: 3.3V -5.5V / Max. Current: 2A
- Power Consumption: Idle: 20mA / Peak Traffic: 570mA @ Max. Power (23dBm)
- Operation Temperature Range: -35°C to +75°C / -31°F to 167°F
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C - +85°C / -40°F to 185°F
- Certifications: PTCRB, FCC, ISED, RCM, TELEC, WEEE, RoHS
Compatible with The Following BlackVue Dash Cams
NOT Compatible with The Following BlackVue Dash Cams
- DR590X SERIES
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
How To connect to BlackVue Cloud with Seamless Pairing (Built-in LTE/Connectivity Module)
[UPDATE] Check this link for the updated tutorial - https://yo...
BlackVue Mobile Hotspot Function - Share Your Dash Cam's Wi-Fi with Your Passengers
With Mobile Hotspot Function, your compatible BlackVue can now...