Another custom solution from your friends at The Dashcam Store. Our desire for alternative mounting options for secondary dashcam camera lenses has led to another exclusive product you won't find anywhere else: the Custom Folded Metal Bracket for BlackVue, Thinkware, DOD Tech, Papago!, and other two-channel dashcam systems.
This bracket is designed to fit securely into the gap that is exposed when you partially remove the rubber weatherstripping around a door or window opening. Once the gap is exposed, you insert the custom bracket, then reattach the weatherstripping, which, in conjunction with the pressure of the closed door frame, holds the bracket firmly in place. Then you simply attach your adhesive camera mount to the custom bracket, and you're done.
This metal bracket is unique in that it allows you to place a small camera lens almost anywhere inside your vehicle. The possible mounting locations are endless, but we cannot guarantee compatibility with any particular vehicle.
Use of this bracket may eliminate the need to run cables through conduits to lift gates, for example. This bracket will also allow you to install a rear-facing lens in vehicles such as the Toyota Tundra that have roll-down rear windows.
Choose from two different lengths, and from one of three of the most common automotive interior colors. One bracket is included per purchase, you may select your bracket length and color above. Custom colors are available, please contact us for more information.
Offset Bracket Specifications
- Custom designed by The Dashcam Store™ in Austin, Texas
- Available Mounting Surface Lengths: 1.0" or 2.0"
- Available Colors: Black, Grey, or Beige (Tan)
- Material: Stainless Steel (painted)
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending
Perfect Compatibility with:
- BlackVue DR750S-2CH (rear camera)
- BlackVue DR650S-2CH (rear camera)
- BlackVue DR650S-2CH-IR (rear camera)
- BlackVue DR590-2CH (rear camera)
- BlackVue DR490L-2CH (rear camera)
- BlackVue DR490-2CH (rear camera)
- BlackVue DR470-2CH (rear camera)
- Thinkware F100 (secondary cameras only)
- Thinkware F800 Pro (rear camera)
- DOD Tech LS500W+
- DOD RC500S
- PAPAGO! GoSafe 760