Available for pre-order!
The BlackVue BTC-3A Tamper-Proof Case is a security accessory designed specifically for Blackvue DR750-2CH-LTE or DR750-2CH-IR-LTE dashcams. It blocks physical access to the microSD card slot, and prevents unplugging the power, and rear camera cables, greatly reducing risks of data tampering. It also limits the angle of rotation of the dashcam in its mount, so the camera always aims at the road.
This tamper proof case is designed to fit any windshield that sits at an angle of 0° to 85° from vertical.
Dash cam not included.
Compatible with the following BlackVue forward-facing dash cams:
NOTE: unlike the BTC-1 and BTC-2 covers, the BTC-3A (this item) actually REPLACES the front mount of the DR750-2CH-LTE, rather than slipping over the front camera. The cover does still lock in place with two allen-head screws (an allen wrench key is included with each tamper-proof kit). Secure your investment today!
Other versions of BlackVue's tamper-proof cover:
- For DR650, DR750S or DR900S on passenger car/truck/SUV windshield, please click here for the BTC-1A.
- For DR650, DR750S or DR900S on a vertical or near-vertical windshields (such as school buses or heavy duty trucks), please click here for the BTC-1B.
- For DR750X or DR900X on any type of windshield, please click here for the BTC-1C.
- For DR490, DR590 or DR590W on any type of windshield, please click here for the BTC-2A.
- For DR590X on any type of windshield, please click here for the BTC-2B.
Please click on the BlackVue tamper-proof case animation below to view a larger version:
Brand new 100% original accessory from BlackVue.