The Thinkware F100 Waterproof External Secondary Camera (TWA-F100IFRT) is an optional add-on that is compatible with the Thinkware F100 dash cam. Ideal for any driver or fleet manager who would like to add another angle of video coverage to the front-facing coverage of the F100. This secondary camera is designed to mount anywhere on the exterior of the vehicle (outside of the cabin), and can be faced towards the rear, down the side, or practically any other view point from outside of the vehicle. Videos from this secondary camera are stored on the memory card that is already inside the front-facing F100 camera.
This optional camera is easily adjustable to the desired viewing angle via the set screws on the mounting bracket.
- Resolution: HD 720p (1280x720) recording @ 30 fps
- Image Sensor: Sony EXMOR for crisp and detailed images both day and night
- Viewing Angle: 135° (Diagonal), 108° (Horizontal), 57° (Vertical)
- Cable Length: 65.6 ft (20m)
Included in the Box
- Thinkware TWA-F100IFRT Secondary Camera
- Installation Screws (3 ea)
- Wire Insulation Tube/Grommet
- Instruction Manual
*** Please note: This is the secondary "add-on" camera only, and does not come with the front camera. You must already have the Thinkware F100 dashcam itself in order to use this add-on rear camera.
Compatible with the following Thinkware dashcams:
We also offer interior-mounted rear-facing and inside-facing secondary camera options for the F100:
OEM equipment by Thinkware Dashcams.