The VIOFO HK4-C hardwire kit with right-angle USB-C connector is designed for the VIOFO T130 dash cam and is suitable for most cars and trucks (accepts input voltages of 12-24V). Free up your cigarette lighter power outlet for another device such as your cell phone or USB charger.
VIOFO's hardwire kit will enable parking mode safely: the kit will automatic power off when your car/truck battery voltage is detected to be too low, this will prevent your vehicle battery from dying. The low voltage cutoff threshold is adjustable in 4 increments from 11.8 to 12.4v DC (12v systems) or 23.6 to 24.8v DC (24v systems).
This hardwire kit can be used by almost all USB-C devices like dash cams, GPS navigation devices, radar detectors etc.
Brand new OEM (original) equipment from VIOFO.
- Output Connector: USB-C (right angle)
- Input Voltage: 12V-24V
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Output Current: 2.0A
- Working Temperature: -40 - 80°C
- Cable Length: 15ft (4m)
- Low Voltage Protection Threshold: 11.8V or 23.6V (adjustable)
Recommended for use with
- VIOFO A139-2CH Dual Channel (Front + Rear) Dash Cam *
- VIOFO A139-3CH (Front + Rear + Interior) Dash Cam *
* Compatible with the HK4-C but we recommend the HK3-C (non-right-angle) instead.
NOT Compatible with
- VIOFO A129 Duo Dual Lens Dash Cam (Front + Rear)
- VIOFO A129 Duo IR Dash Cam (Front + Interior)
- VIOFO A129 PRO Duo 4K Dual Lens Dash Cam (Front + Rear)
For VIOFO A129 models, please use the HK3 instead.
The Dashcam Store™ is an authorized distributor for VIOFO dashcams and accessories in the United States.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
VIOFO NEW ARRIVAL T130 DASHCAM IS HERE! Rotatable Interior Lens for Uber/Lyft/Rideshare Drivers!
***NEW VIOFO T130 3CH Dash Cam*** -QHD+FHD+FHD 3 Channel Recor...
02 | How To Identify Constant and Switched Fuses | DIY Dashcam Installation by The Dashcam Store™
Shop Dashcam DIY Power/Installation Accessories: https://www.t...
03 | How To Identify a Proper Ground Point | DIY Dashcam Installation by The Dashcam Store™
In this how-to video we'll teach you step-by-step how to ident...