Equipped with the latest Papago image processing chip, the GoSafe 760 dual lens dash cam records in 1080p 140° wide angle in front, and 1080p 120° wide angle towards the rear, for full coverage and security for your vehicle and your family.
Now, you don’t need to worry about getting only half the coverage from one dash camera facing forward. Both front and back are covered. If for some reason you don't want to use the rear camera, you can bump the front camera recording resolution up to 1440p @ 30FPS (frame per second) in the settings, and then back to dual 1080p recording when you need to use the rear camera again, pretty nice feature!
With battery temperature protection to withstand summer’s heat and a high quality image processor, this dash cam captures the highest quality picture a dash cam can provide. It’s also loaded with Papago’s exclusive Driver Assist Features like Stop Sign Recognition and Driver Fatigue Alarm. Be assured that the GoSafe 760 has your back
The motion detection feature protects your vehicle from any mishaps during your absence, while the Stop Sign Recognition, Stop & Go, Light Reminder, and Driver Fatigue warning features help keep you focused on the road.
The ability to record more footage is also a benefit of Papago's 760. The GoSafe 760 is one of the few dash cams that can support up to a 128GB MicroSD card. This allows for much more storage space before it loops over old footage. Record even more important instances with amazing footage and precision.
Papago's GoSafe 760 is also a GPS-Ready device! Available separately, plugging in the Papago GPS antenna will add detailed speed, time and location data to your footage, so you know when and where events occurred. The recorder provides information regarding latitude, longitude, date, time, and speed thorough constant GPS tracking.
Like all of our dashcams, the 760 loops over old footage and continuously records while plugged into the car cigarette lighter outlet. 3 recording modes are supported: Automatic Recording (normal loop recording), Monitor Mode (1 picture per second to save storage space, like a time-lapse), and Motion Detection (motion-activated recording).
A Micro SD memory card (32, 64, or 128gb - Class 6 or higher) is required for use with the GoSafe 760. A 32gb memory card is included, however, higher capacity memory cards are available for purchase (select your card above) or on our memory cards page. Save money and ensure optimal performance with our "Dash Cam and Memory Card Combo" by selecting a large capacity and high quality card with the GoSafe 760 above!
This in-car video camera includes FREE standard ground shipping (UPS or USPS) within the continental United States. Expedited shipping may be selected during checkout for an additional fee. International shipping is also available on this item.
Our favorite things about the GoSafe 760
- Up to 128gb memory card capacity
- Dual 1080p Full HD recordings
- Super-tiny rear camera
- Memory card space-saving "time-lapse" mode (1 frame per second)
- Motion detection for parking mode: doesn't record unnecessary moments
- Includes two styles of mounting brackets for the front camera, use which is best for your vehicle
- Compatible with The Dashcam Store™ Installation Kits!
Included in the Box:
- 1 GoSafe 760 Front Dash Camera
- 1 Rear Camera with adhesive mounting pad
- 1 USB Car Charger Adapter w/ Cable (fits standard cigarette lighter outlet)
- 1 Suction Cup Mount (for front camera)
- 1 3M Adhesive Mount w/ spare adhesive pad (for front camera)
- 1 32gb MicroSD Memory Card (with micro-to-SD adapter)
- 1 User Guide
- 1 Warranty Registration Card
Full Feature List
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1080p (1920x1080) HD 30 FPS (front and rear lenses), or 1440p in front-only mode
- Maximum Still Photo Resolution: 5.0MP
- 2.7" LCD Screen
- 140° degree viewing angle (front)
- 120° degree viewing angle (rear)
- Video file format: .MP4
- Video codec: H.264
- Still Image file format: .JPG
- Motion Detection
- G-Sensor Sensitivity Adjustment (High/Normal/Low/Off)
- Loop Recording
- Loop Recording Clip Time Adjustment (1/3/5 min)
- Driver Safety Alerts
- Protect Video Files from Dedicated Button
- Audio Recording (On/Off)
- Microphone Sensitivity Adjustment (Standard/Low)
- Date Stamp
- Auto Power-Off
- NTSC/PAL Adjustable
- Screen Time-out (Off/1/3/5 min)
- Delayed Shutdown (Off/1/3/5 min)
- Certification: FCC, CE
- Interfaces: USB 2.0, GPS-in, Rear Cam in, A/V-out
- Memory Card Type: Class 6+ MicroSDHC up to 128GB
- Operating Temperature Range: 14° to 149°F / -10° to 65°C
The bottom line
Papago’s power-packed GoSafe 760 is a great choice for a plug-and-play, front and rear, high-quality dashcam! The fact that you can pop in a large memory card is a big plus, so the GoSafe 760 is a winner for multiple reasons and will work great in just about any vehicle.