KDLINKS X1 Full 1080p HD Super-Wide Angle GPS Single Lens Dashcam
The Dashcam Store's prices won't be beat! If you find a price from a reputable dealer that's lower than The Dashcam Store's, let us know and we'll match it. Get the best price AND the best service possible. Read more.
- Usually ships within 1 business day
One of the most highly-rated dashcams around, we're proud to introduce the KDLINKS X1! Featuring stunning 1080p video that looks great at any time of day thanks to the Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and six-glass F1.6 lens, all in a rather compact package, we were instant fans of the KDLINKS X1.
As insurance costs keeps climbing up, using the HD video proof just once will save you more money than the price of this dash cam, and then some! The X1, like all of our dashcams, powers on starts recording video automatically as soon as you turn on your car or truck. Simple and easy to use!
A built-in GPS module precisely records GPS data into the video clips on the memory card, and you can view vehicle's location/speed/route on Google Maps later on your PC or Mac through the included KDLINKS Player Software.
A Micro SD memory card (8, 16 or 32gb - Class 10 or higher) is required for use with the X1. An 8gb memory card is included in the X1 box. Larger memory cards are available for purchase on our memory cards page.
This item includes FREE ground shipping within the continental United States. International shipping is also available on this item.
Our favorite things about the X1
- Video quality! For the price, you can't beat the X1's video
- Small size, less than 2" tall and 3.5" across.
- Quick-zoom buttons on the side of the X1 to snag a license plate number or other event.
- Great GPS performance, our tester acquired GPS signal at lightning speed.
- Simple operation. Just power on and go.
- Included memory card so there's nothing else to buy.
- Compatible with The Dashcam Store Installation Kits!
Included in the Box:
- 1 1X Dashboard Video Camera
- 1 adjustable suction cup windshield mount with GPS antenna
- 1 adjustable suction cup windshield mount without GPS antenna
- 1 cigarette lighter outlet power cord
- 1 Class 10 8gb Micro SD memory card
- 1 Micro SD memory card adapter
- 1 CD with KDLINKS Playback Software
- 1 User Guide (100% English)
Full Feature List
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1080p (1920x1080) HD, 30 FPS
- Six-glass F1.6 lens Lens, AR0330 imaging sensor
- 165 degree viewing angle
- Video file format: .MOV
- Video codec: H.264
- Built-in high-temperature resistant 120mAh battery
- Low-light functionality
- Length: 3.86" / 98mm
- Width: 3.86" / 98mm
- Depth: 3.86" / 98mm
- Weight: 3.5oz / 99g
- Adjustable Exposure
- Wide Dynamic Range
- GPS Recording
- Audio Recording
- Date Stamp
- NTSC/PAL Adjustable
- Certification: FCC/CE
- Interfaces: Micro HDMI Out, Micro-USB 2.0, GPS In
- Memory Card Type: MicroSD / MicroSDHC (up to 32gb)
- Windows XP+ / Mac OS X v10.7+ software
KDLINKS Driving Recorder Playback Software
The bottom line
A great plug-and-play solution! Sure, there are other models with more bells and whistles, but if you need excellent image quality at all hours of the day, simple operation, and GPS logging, the X1 is an excellent choice.
kdLinks X1 Video Test
This is a day and night test on the "KDLINKS® X1 Full-HD 1920*...
REVIEW: X1 Car Camcorder (HD GPS)
The KdLinks X1 Car dashcam intergrates 1080P video/image captu...
Red Light Runner Causes T-Bone Crash and SUV Rollover
Happened in Los Angeles, California. Thankfully, no major inj...
Car accident Video from Kdlinks X1 dashcam
Kdlinks X1 Dashcam video