DOD LS475W Full HD 1080p Single Lens GPS Dash Cam with WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
The Dashcam Store's prices won't be beat! If you find a price from a reputable dealer that's lower than The Dashcam Store's, let us know and we'll match it. Get the best price AND the best service possible. Read more.
- Usually ships within 1 business day
Newly released in Fall 2017: The DOD Tech LS475W. The LS475W is a high-quality one-channel dashcam with a 2.7’ LCD screen. This dashcam includes the best of the best features available, including a Sony STARVIS Image sensor that captures full 1080p HD video through its large f/1.6 aperture 6-element Japanese glass lens for a crisp image, an impressive frame rate of 60fps, and a remarkable 145 degree viewing angle.
One feature that really sets the DOD Tech brand apart is its top-notch night vision capabilities. The LS475W includes ISO sensitivity of up to ISO 12800 for superior low light and night video recording. The built-in 10Hz GPS processor allows drivers to capture speed and location with accuracy; no external, optional, or additional GPS unit needed with this dashcam. The LS475W includes a speed camera alert that will warn you when you are approaching a fixed speed camera well in advance and will allow you to keep your car under protected while in park with its parking surveillance feature.
Our favorite features of the LS475W:
- Sony STARVIS Sensor. The Sony STARVIS Sensor with an impressive ISO Sensitivity up to ISO 12800 ensures no detail is spared in any lighting condition: normal, low light, and infrared.
- 60 Frames Per Second (FPS). Twice the framerate compared to your average dashcam.
- 145° Wide Angle. More video captured than your average dashcam.
- Wide Dynamic Range. (WDR) processing with DOD Tech’s new chipset ensures that the details of your dashcam videos are recorded vividly; including license plates and street signs. It makes night shots brighter and prevents overexposure to create the clearest image.
- f/1.6 Large Aperture Glass Lens. This large aperture lens captures better night shots than a conventional f/2.0 for super low-light performance.
- Parking Surveillance. With the help of the DOD DP4 adaptor and the built-in G-sensor and motion detector, the LS475W will record events that happen when your vehicle is in park.
- SOS File Locking. With the touch of a button, quickly lock and save a dashcam file to refer back to.
- 128GB Memory Card Support. 4x the storage compatibility compared to earlier models, the LS475W supports up to 128GB, which means more than 18 hours of recording.
- Compatible with The Dashcam Store Installation Kits!
Included in the Box:
- DOD LS475W Front Dash Camera
- Suction Cup Windshield Mount
- 12V DC Vehicle Power Adapter
- 16gb MicroSD Memory Card
- User Guide
- Warranty Card
The bottom line:
The LS475W from DOD is a great choice for excellent low-light video, a full set of features (including GPS position and speed logging), at a very reasonable price point for the performance.
DOD Dashcam_ LS475W Introduction
DOD Official Website: http://www.dod-tec.com/ FB Fan Page: htt...
DOD Tech LS475W Dashcam Unboxing by The Dashcam Store™
Today we're unboxing the DOD Tech LS475W dashcam! The LS475W ...
DOD Tech LS475W Dash Cam Sample Footage | by The Dashcam Store™
Your friends at The Dashcam Store with sample footage for the ...