DOD LS460W Full HD 1080p Single Lens GPS Dash Cam with WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
The Dashcam Store's prices won't be beat! If you find a price from a reputable dealer that's lower than The Dashcam Store's, let us know and we'll match it. Get the best price AND the best service possible. Read more.
Need a reliable low-light dash cam with GPS? Similar to the DOD LS360W (non-GPS version), the new LS460W captures your surroundings at a level never before achieved in the dash cam world! The DOD LS460W is now equipped with the new Sony Exmor Image Sensor. A 20% larger video sensor (compared to the previous generation LS430W) captures more light and reduces noise and artifacts in low-light situations. Add a new Tiotech A8+ chipset to boost the maximum ISO to 3200 which extends the low light capability even further, while reducing motion blurring at night. The high quality Japanese made 6-element lens returns to create a sharp and well defined image. The new LS460W is tailored to your needs with the optional GPS and provides the footage you need under the most challenging of conditions.
A Micro SD memory card (8, 16, 32, or 64gb - Class 6 or higher) is required for use with the LS460W. The memory card is not included but is available for purchase above or on our memory cards page. Save money and ensure optimal performance with our "Dash Cam and Memory Card Combo" by selecting a high quality card with the LS460W above!
The DOD LS460W includes FREE priority ground shipping within the continental United States. Expedited shipping may be selected during checkout for an additional fee.
We recommend pairing the DOD Tech LS460W with one of our easy to use, plug-and-play Dashcam Installation Kits.
Our favorite things about the DOD LS460W
- Sony Image Sensor: excellent low-light capabilities, down to ISO 3200!
- Advanced wide dynamic range processing ensures video is recorded vividly and clearly even under strongly contrasted lighting
- Includes two windshield mounts! Normal suction-cup mount and a more compact adhesive mount.
- Large f/1.6 aperture Japanese 6-Element glass lens
- Easy to operate: automatic recording and simple menus in clear English
- Up to 8 Hours of maximum-resolution Recording Time (w/ 64GB microSDXC card)
- Built-In 5Hz (5 samples/sec) GPS position and speed logging
- Motion Detection video recording function
Full Feature List
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1080p (1920x1080) Full HD, 30 FPS
- Maximum Still Photo Resolution: 12.0MP
- 2.7" TFT LCD Screen
- 140 degree viewing angle
- Video file format: .MOV
- Video codec: H.264
- Still Image file format: .JPG
- GPS Receiver Built-In
- Motion Detection
- Low-light functionality
- Loop Recording
- HDR (enhance video quality)
- Adjustable Exposure
- Audio Recording
- Date Stamp
- Plate Number Stamp (input your car's license plate #)
- Auto Power-Off
- NTSC/PAL Adjustable
- Video segment selection (2min/3min/5min)
- Screen Time-out (3min/5min/10min/off)
- Certification: FCC, CE, ROHS
- Interfaces: AV Out, USB 2.0, HDMI
- Memory Card Type: Micro SD, up to 64gb
Included in the Box:
- 1 DOD LS460W Dashcam
- 1 4M(13ft) Vehicle Power Cord
- 1 Suction Cup Windshield Mount
- 1 Compact 3M® Adhesive Windshield Mount
- 1 User Guide (English, French)
- 1 Warranty Registration Card
- 1 Playback Software CD
The bottom line
The LS460W from DOD is a great choice for excellent low-light video, a full set of features (including GPS position and speed logging), at a very reasonable price point for the performance. If you do a good bit of driving at night and you want the added protection of GPS built-in, you should definitely consider this model. Check out the DOD LS360W if you're looking for something very similar but without GPS logging.