DOD LS360W Full HD 1080p Single Lens Dash Cam with WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
The Dashcam Store's prices won't be beat! If you find a price from a reputable dealer that's lower than The Dashcam Store's, let us know and we'll match it. Get the best price AND the best service possible. Read more.
Need a reliable low-light dash cam? Capture your surroundings at a level never before achieved in the dash cam world! Like it's sibling the LS460W, the DOD LS360W is now equipped with the new Sony Exmor Image Sensor. A 20% larger video sensor (compared to the previous generation LS330W) captures more light and reduces noise and artifacts in low-light situations. Add a new Tiotech A8+ chipset to boost the maximum ISO to 3200 which extends the low light capability even further, while reducing motion blurring at night. The high quality Japanese made 6-element lens returns to create a sharp and well defined image. The new LS360W is tailored to your needs with the optional GPS and provides the footage you need under the most challenging of conditions.
A Micro SD memory card (8, 16, 32, or 64gb - Class 6 or higher) is required for use with the LS360W. The memory card is not included but is available for purchase above or on our memory cards page. Save money and ensure optimal performance with our "Dash Cam and Memory Card Combo" by selecting a high quality card with the LS360W above!
The DOD LS360W includes FREE priority ground shipping within the continental United States. Expedited shipping may be selected during checkout for an additional fee.
We recommend pairing the DOD Tech LS360W with one of our easy to use, plug-and-play Dashcam Installation Kits.
Our favorite things about the DOD LS360W
- Sony Image Sensor: excellent low-light capabilities, down to ISO 3200!
- Advanced wide dynamic range processing ensures video is recorded vividly and clearly even under strongly contrasted lighting
- Includes two windshield mounts! Normal suction-cup mount and a more compact adhesive mount.
- Large f/1.6 aperture Japanese 6-Element glass lens
- Easy to operate: automatic recording and simple menus in clear English
- Up to 8 Hours of maximum-resolution Recording Time (w/ 64GB microSDXC card)
- Optional 5Hz (5 samples/sec) GPS position and speed logging, add this later if you wish
- Motion Detection video recording function
Full Feature List
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1080p (1920x1080) Full HD, 30 FPS
- Maximum Still Photo Resolution: 12.0MP
- 2.7" TFT LCD Screen
- 140 degree viewing angle
- Video file format: .MOV
- Video codec: H.264
- Still Image file format: .JPG
- Motion Detection
- Low-light functionality
- Loop Recording
- HDR (enhance video quality)
- Adjustable Exposure
- Audio Recording
- Date Stamp
- Plate Number Stamp (input your car's license plate #)
- Auto Power-Off
- NTSC/PAL Adjustable
- Video segment selection (2min/3min/5min)
- Screen Time-out (3min/5min/10min/off)
- Certification: FCC, CE, ROHS
- Interfaces: AV Out, USB 2.0, HDMI
- Memory Card Type: Micro SD, up to 64gb
Included in the Box:
- 1 DOD LS360W Dashcam
- 1 4M(13ft) Vehicle Power Cord
- 1 Suction Cup Windshield Mount
- 1 Compact 3M® Adhesive Windshield Mount
- 1 User Guide (English, French)
- 1 Warranty Registration Card
The bottom line
The LS360W from DOD is a great choice for excellent low-light video, a full set of features, yet still won't break the bank. If you do a good bit of driving at night, you might strongly consider this model. Check out the DOD LS460W if you're looking for something very similar but with GPS built-in!